Faith ???

I haunt in the temples,churches & mosques,
Chant a thousand names of God,
But i can't renew my faith.

I am sad, have lost all the hope,
Trying to fight the monsters in dark alleys,
I look at the sky to find my cloud with silver lining,
And all i see is the grey sky, drowning the city with constant tears.

No,No, I can't renew my faith.

There is not a smile,which can make me smile,
There is not a song, which can make me sing,
Tell me Mr.Priest, what i have to do to renew my faith in faith again ?
What fees do i have to pay to be a part of the humans again ?


I am lost on a never ending journey,
I don't know where to stop,
to stop at the temple to say my prayers,
Or to stop & to stare at the high noon sun shining,
Or to stop & look at the child,smiling at me
Or to stop at the super market & buy me a orange-soda.
Or not to stop & just to move on & on.

O ! Tell me please,the never ending skies, the ever still and roaring ocean,
What should i do to renew my faith in faith again ??
and now they say, since i don't have faith in faith,
I ought to kept in chains and hidden in closet,
But i say, let me know,
And i want to know,
where should i get my cup of faith now ??

So now i am hidden from everyone's prying eyes,
I am a devil they say,
But i am not devil,
I am just a Musafir who has lost his way.

I don't believe in rituals,
and the mindless presentations to please God,
I am just looking for a inner voice to guide me in hard times,
A voice that i have lost.

The voice is my God,my lover,my friend,
But i have lost it,
And with that i have lost my faith.

And they say " the everyone",look for the signs,
I look for the Cross,Aum, stars, moon & the fire.
But i still can't see any signs of faith.

So tell me what to do,to get back to the faith.
What price do i have to pay,are there any fees to enter,
Faith's Gates again ?

Shweta and Sylvia have written this. The word faith has troubled me a lot during the last couple of days. And somewhere i felt that i have the lost the personal relationship i used to share with God. Hence the song)

Comments

  1. It feels better when you write your mind out right? Well written and hope you find your faith soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts & Review on- Pinto has an idea by Rajeev Saxena

Now a woman is a poem...

Burden of being lovers