Blast from the past..A song written way back in 2006

A song written way back in 2006 or to be precise on 19.4.06. Here it is (Shweta writes it)

But inside me, a jumble of questions, running in my head,
I don't know what way to go,
i am on a highway,
no where to go, so easy to get lost,
so hard to find,
I am trying to find a path of my own,
I am trying to anchor the ship to the shore.
Its pretentious, the life is pretentious,
I am living what others want me to live.
When i look in the mirror, its not me anymore.

A jungle of feelings inside my head,
Thousands of voices talking inside my head.

Black as the blackest ink,
Dark as the darkest night,
Raining on a silent night,
storm raising in my head.

So i am listening to my heart what it says,
I am going to live my life, till i die.

(I agree that the song seems to be a bit incomplete. I can't recreate those feelings now of what  i had written ages ago. Yours Truly is going through a different phase of emotions now. Just one bit last message- Thank you to  all my followers, thank you for being so patient and reading my songs and poems. Thank you so much. I heart you all)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts & Review on- Pinto has an idea by Rajeev Saxena

Now a woman is a poem...

Burden of being lovers