How do I write a poem ?

How do I write a poem ? 

How do I write a poem ? 

Do i need to sew the words together ?
Or leave them scattered like the stars in the sky ?

How do I Write a poem ?

Do i have to conjure up new words ?
OR do i have to use ancient words and languages ?

How do I Write a poem ?

Should I write about broken hearts ?
Or broken hearts being mended together ?

Should I write about the joys of being alone ?
Or the sting that sometimes being lonely brings ?

How do i write a poem ?

Should i write about the meadows in spring ?
Or large, wise mountains gathering courage for winter ?

Should I write about the first rain, first flower ?
Or last of everything, beginning of a desert & a drought ?

How Do I Write a poem ?

Should I write about belief which gets you going ?
Or belief which makes you stop ?

Should I write about holding on to ?
Should I write about letting go ?

Should I write about beginning of love ?
Or starting of hate ?

Should I write saying that love and hate are the same ?
That hate is a journey you go alone,
And love is a journey where you go with someone ?

Should I Write about dreams ?
Or should I write about the nights which don't let you sleep

How do I write a poem ?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts & Review on- Pinto has an idea by Rajeev Saxena

(because) Someone better will come along

Faith ???