Prayers of worthy

 Prayers of worthy


As I lay down under a yellow bulb,

I think of all the prayers to be answered and all the praying i need to do,

Should I pray for the boy to like me back,

To talk to me and smile at me,

Should I pray for a gentle Wednesday and not someone's scathing words to scald my heart

Or should I pray for a breeze and a Rainbow,

What are prayers of worthy my heart asks me,

And why do I ask for such silly things,

Why not a mountain or a road to walk,

To turn upside down the deepest jungle,

And to ride the shark,

The Gentle God,the sweet dear God whispers to me, 

I am the creator of the universe, won't you ask the world from me,

I walk to and fro in my room,

Tossing and tumbling in my head are the thoughts,

My brain is the firm anchor in the roaring waves,

I feel the caressing breeze, as the night passes by,

What are prayers of worthy,

My heart asks me again,

And is it too petty of me to ask of silly things again and again.

May be for peace, for love or soothing thoughts like a lullaby,.

The Gentle God,the sweet dear God whispers to me, 

I am the creator of the universe, won't you ask the world from me,

be with my dear lord, that is the only prayer worthy for me 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts & Review on- Pinto has an idea by Rajeev Saxena

Now a woman is a poem...

Burden of being lovers